AB Intervention Services Ltd
AB Intervention Services is a privately owned company that believes in providing a personal touch and service that is sometimes overlooked or missed by large organisations.
Courses Designed and Delivered
Some of the courses we have designed and delivered to date include...
- IWCF (International Well Control Forum) Intervention
- Introduction to IWCF
- Slickline basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- Slickline Fishing
- Oilfield Mathematics
- Introduction to Oilfield
- Introduction to Wireline
- Introduction to Coil Tubing
- Introduction to Snubbing
- Introduction to Drilling
- Basic Drilling Technology
- Introduction to Well Services
- Artificial Lift
- Braided Line
Pre IWCF Courses
Courses designed to get personnel ready for the full IWCF programme that are either a first time attendee or someone who is not 100% confident in some or all areas. Delivered by an IWCF accredited instructor.
Well Intervention Pressure Control
- Completion Equipment
- Completion Operations
- Wireline Equipment and Operations
- Coil Tubing Equipment and Operations
- Snubbing Equipment and Operations
All of the above are available as a full course or in modular sections. They all follow the syllabus for level 4 WIPC and cover Process, Procedures, Principles, Equipment, Well Control
Drilling Well Control
- Course designed to get personnel ready for full IWCF programme.
- Drilling Equipment
- Drilling Principles and Procedures
- Kill Sheets, Calculations, Gauges, Kill methods
If you have any questions about AB Intervention Services or are interested in what we can do for you, please contact us on the number below or fill out the feedback form and we will get back to you.